>> Domestic Forum
Thread views: 78933

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread
Moze
Any truck guys in here...?   Posted Wed Dec 13, 06   5:59 PM     

Probably not, but thought I'd check...

Post Extras: Print Post

gamer

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Dec 14, 06   1:12 PM    [re: Moze] 

i am

RACINGCHEVYS
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Mon Jan 15, 07   4:36 PM    [re: Moze] 

I am.I think trucks are awesome!

Racerchic06
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Mon Jan 15, 07   9:26 PM    [re: RACINGCHEVYS] 

4x4's are tight!!!

newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 16, 07   2:45 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

i really like the 99 suburbans 4x4

RACINGCHEVYS
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 16, 07   5:40 PM    [re: RACINGCHEVYS] 

CAMAROS ARE COOL CARS LIKE MY TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShotgunStang429

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Wed Jan 17, 07   2:57 PM    [re: Moze] 

Lightnings make me skeet skeet skeet

Neil, I wanna party with you!!!!!!

ShotgunStang429

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Wed Jan 17, 07   3:00 PM    [re: ShotgunStang429] 

Oh yea just not to be prejudice '90-91 Chevy SS 454's are bad, dakota R/T s, Typhoons, Syclones, Rumble Bees, and old school Dodge Rampages and the bad as fuck Lil' Red Express. Trucks are my life.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Wed Jan 17, 07   10:49 PM    [re: Moze] 

The 07' Tundra is the baddest son of a bitch out of Japan.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

SweetNeon

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Jan 18, 07   11:39 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Dodge 3500 dually diesal 4x4 would pull that tundra apart in a tug-a-war.

ShotgunStang429

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Jan 18, 07   2:36 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Rotary's right, the baddest out of Japan. that says a whole lot, the japanese truck market is for floppy vages. toyota is just trying to make up for their mistake putting the T-100 into the fullsize truck market instead of putting it against the Subaru BRAT.

newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Jan 18, 07   4:24 PM    [re: ShotgunStang429] 

i really like the honda pick up really nice looks

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Jan 18, 07   4:46 PM    [re: ShotgunStang429] 

FYI the 07' Tundra is a 5.7L 4x4 with an optional TRD supercharger, and unlike most fords and chevys, you wont have to worry about repairing it all of the time.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

SweetNeon

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Fri Jan 19, 07   3:36 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

thats because your a pussy

NOS
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Fri Jan 19, 07   3:36 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

and a faggot

if u read this than FUCK YOU

and ur mom fingers herself everythime she sees me

SweetNeon

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Fri Jan 19, 07   3:38 PM    [re: NOS] 

fuck off

newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Sun Jan 21, 07   9:45 AM    [re: NOS] 

u old pussy eating muther fuckers wit pubic hair on there mouths couchie in face cant even afford a honda lawnmower so shut the fuck up bitches

Racerchic06
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Sun Jan 21, 07   4:48 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

the supercharger is prolly fake and you dont have to repair fords and chevys all the time unlike your little computerized toys you claim are trucks.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Sun Jan 21, 07   9:02 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Are you trying to tell me that Chevys and Fords are just as reliable if not more reliable than Honda/Acura Toyota/Lexus? That has to be THE MOST assanine statement ever posted on these forums, and that says a lot.

DBLDREW

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Mon Jan 22, 07   2:18 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

That Toyota isnít too bad, but if you want a truck with a little more grunt you would be better off going with a Ford.

Toyota,
381HP and 401tq, Payload- 2000lb, towing capacity- 10,800lbs(with tow package)

Ford 6.8L
362HP and 457tq Payload- 3000lb, towing capacity- 12,500lbs

Ford 6.0L turbo diesel
325HP and 570tq Payload- 3000lb, towing capacity- 15,000lbs

Even if you compare it to a f150 with the 5.4L that has less hp and less tq it still has a payload of 2700LB and if you go with the 4.11gears it has a towing capacity of 11,000 lbs!

So it might just be the best that Japan has to offer, but it has a ways to go to play with the big boysÖ

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Mon Jan 22, 07   2:39 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

The average consumer will buy the tundra over any of the above mentioned trucks, and with an optional supercharger it makes it that much better. Most people with trucks dont use them for hauling anything that heavy to begin with. I call it soccer mom syndrome.

Racerchic06
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Mon Jan 22, 07   10:26 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

because their stupid asses. their cars arent so bad such as skylines and supras but they just cant come barging into our country with their shitty designs and capacitys if youll read the statistics above. they just cant build a truck because where they come from is overpopulated anyways. all concrete. they aint never seen mud or clay or dirt. so they prolly dont know how to use 4wd anyways.

SweetNeon

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 23, 07   9:57 AM    [re: DBLDREW] 

I tow my 28ft toy box with a vehicle in it aprox 13,000 lbs with my 1500 dodge ram. But it gets kind of crazy going over 65mph.

DBLDREW

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 23, 07   11:18 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

I doubt the average consumer is going to buy a Toyota Truck over any of the Domestic Trucks out there. Domestic Truck sales out sell Toyota Trucks 20:1. Again Itís not a bad truck but when it has more HP and more Tq then a Ford F150, but has a lower payload and towing rating, it isnít that big of a threatÖ

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 23, 07   11:11 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

I dont understand that myself. More horsepower and torque but less payload and towing capacity? How can that be? Im willing to bet ford ramped up numbers.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 23, 07   11:15 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Shitty designs? Toyota is prime to be the #1 auto manufacturer in the WORLD. Theres a reason that ford and GM are going down the shitter, and design is among one of the reasons. The Tundra is a damn nice truck with great power numbers and amenities to go with it. You dont know what you're talking about.....again.

DBLDREW

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   10:43 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

Well several things come into play. One thing is that Ford typically underrates itís HP figures. Back when the first 32 valve 4.6L came out for the mustang it was rated at 300HP buy do to mass production and manufacturing variations the actual HP would very a bit from motor to motor and there where a lot of lawsuits that where filed. Sense then Ford has underrated the HP figures. Now if the car is rated at 300hp that is about what you would get for RWHP.

Anyway HP aside, there are a lot of other things that are taken into account. Like the strength of the trans, and rear end. You could have a 1000hp but if your trans is weak you wonít be able to tow much weight before you blow your trans. As far as the payload, that would be based a lot on the strength of the truck frame, suspension, bed etc.

Getting back to the motor just looking at the peak HP and TQ figures donít tell the whole picture. For towing TQ is more important then HP, but also where the TQ peak comes on is very important. I believe the peak TQ of the Tundra comes on at around 3700 rpm. Which engine has more TQ between 1500-2500rpm? That is a much more important figure then peak TQ. So maybe the Tundra has more peak TQ then the f150 but maybe the ford has a better flatter tq curve for towing purposes.

Either way there is a lot more to it then just peak HP and TQ figures.

There is no way that Ford would ramp up those numbers. There are way to many people out there that use a truck to haul and tow. Ford trucks are designed to be work horses and if they overrated the numbers they would be falling apart.

The bottom line is the Ford trucks are just stronger.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Wed Jan 24, 07   1:30 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

I'll go ahead and say more beastly. Stronger implies durability to some, and I just cant imagine that.

Racerchic06
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Jan 25, 07   2:37 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

I can. all designs are shitty these days. but the torque, gear ratios, transmission, motor, HP, compression, ect. is the important thing. i cant imagine that all these little toyota trucks and mitsubishis can measure up the a Ford 4X4, a dodge cummings, or a Chevy 4X4.
dbldrw(sry if i spelt your name wrng) is right. if the gear ratios in a truck are lower than it will pull more, but if the gear is higher than itll choke the motor. which is prolly what will happen to your little toyota.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Jan 25, 07   3:56 PM    [re: Racerchic06] 

Choke the motor? How do you choke a motor in its powerband? You say "little toyota" but you dont say "little ford f150", even though the Tundra is built better and has more power? Why is that? Could it be because you are extremely biased because your a redneck whore who fears change and anything not built in the USA? I think it is.

NOS
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Jan 25, 07   6:11 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

"Choke the motor? How do you choke a motor in its powerband? You say "little toyota" but you dont say "little ford f150", even though the Tundra is built better and has more power? Why is that? Could it be because you are extremely biased because your a redneck whore who fears change and anything not built in the USA? I think it is. "

hahahahahahahahhah PRICELESS im gonna put that in my sig

newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Fri Jan 26, 07   8:43 AM    [re: NOS] 

foreigners make some good trucks but they dont have the power like the american made trucks hell they cant pull nothing worth doing and they usally dont come with trailer packages lmao foreign trucks suck ass

NOS
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Fri Jan 26, 07   5:12 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

um the toyota tundra is powerful than all the other american trucks u piece of motherfucking shit

Racerchic06
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   12:04 AM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

i dont fear any thing not made in the usa. if i did than i wouldnt own half the stuff i do or want a skyline.and who is their right mind would use an F-150 to pull something. and you can choke the motor if the gear ratios are high because the truck cant pull. if its an automatic than it just wont move. and if i feared change i wouldnt get into trouble. and the day i become a whore is the day that you become a man. which is never.

newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Sat Jan 27, 07   12:21 PM    [re: NOS] 

just cause ur mom lost her virginity to some asian guy dont mean have to love foreign trucks so why do u stop being a ricer lover and start loving american cars cause u know we have more power than foreign trucks come on we make cars wit 425 horse stock and foreign people just know getting up to 273 wtf

NOS
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   7:47 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

take that same 425hp muscle car and 273hp import and c who wins on a track

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Mon Jan 29, 07   10:25 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

273 in Japan. That same 273hp Supra is rated at 320 here in the states. You be the judge.

DBLDREW

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   9:54 AM    [re: NOS] 

If it is a drag race the muscle car would win, if it is a road course the supra would win.

newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   1:09 PM    [re: DBLDREW] 

so u do math im just saying they have nutin on us made cars welll most of them are made in foreign countrys but still have american name im pissed cause those damn arabs get the caprice with the v8 wtf

NOS
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   6:31 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

and USA cars break down almost as much as ur mom gets laid

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Jan 30, 07   11:10 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

Nothing on US made cars? RX7's with 20B's in them arent fast, let alone the 1.3's they come with? Supras arent fast? 3000GT's arent fast? GSX's arent fast? Evolutions arent fast? Skylines arent fast? WRX's and STI's arent fast? MR2's arent fast? Give me a break. A co-worker of mine who owns an 03' Cobra traded it in and bought an STI AND paid the difference because it "is more of a fun car to drive" and because his Cobra "broke all of the time".

newyorkdrags
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Wed Jan 31, 07   12:58 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

dats not what i mean im just trying to pick on nos so he would shut the fuck up i know the sti is a fucking awsome car i love it especially the new one and the rx7 is a monster i just cant stand nos cause he never shuts the fuck up but he tells every one else to so here nos shut the fuck up no one cares about the tundra

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Wed Jan 31, 07   1:27 PM    [re: newyorkdrags] 

I care about the Tundra. You shut the fuck up.

69charger

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Feb 1, 07   1:32 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

shit i agree i thought the tundra was gonna be an overrated pice of shit, but its actually looks tight as hell (espacially the meattalic blue) and it also has the power to back it up

yeahnice1bruva

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Apr 3, 07   2:29 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

stop fuckin cussin and making threts cuz where i live threts dont go down ood so u betta whatch ur back.
quicksilver is making a new onters on the show the cars forum bit
all u have to do is enter in cars and he puts em in a prize draw and who evar wins gets a prize but i dunno what dat prize is yet but ill ask around.

none

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Apr 3, 07   4:06 PM    [re: yeahnice1bruva] 

Better watch out for this guy, hes from Nottingham. Go drink your tea bitch.

FastFiveO

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Apr 3, 07   6:15 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

rx we are in the domestic forum ho the hell the talk of a tundra come up?

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
99 dakota sport - 318 v8
96 cbr 600 race bike

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Tue Apr 3, 07   7:53 PM    [re: FastFiveO] 

Just giving my two cents about trucks, and the only one that I like is the Tundra.

FastFiveO

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Apr 5, 07   4:03 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

trd version is only one i like but as domestic def. fords and dodges

86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
99 dakota sport - 318 v8
96 cbr 600 race bike

GT500

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Fri Apr 20, 07   3:05 PM    [re: FastFiveO] 

yah those r sweet

hey sup

LethalToy

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Mon May 7, 07   9:01 AM    [re: GT500] 

Toyota trucks are definately one of the best, all round designed trucks on the market right back to day one. I have my 84 and my 93 and there's nothing I can use a truck for that those two can't do.

BTW.....I'm back bitches.

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

SweetNeon

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu May 10, 07   6:01 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

My cummins diesel would out pull any factory toyota.

BTW who are you?

LethalToy

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu May 10, 07   7:19 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Until the DNA tests prove otherwise I might be your daddy.....but then anyone that was slumming it back in the day could.

Yeah I agree the cummins can out pull the Toyota but you need that big diesel to pull your mobile home from trailer park to trailer park as you skip out on the rent or all your babies mommas.

BTW Have I told you how much I missed you?

No?
Good.

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

FastFiveO

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu May 10, 07   9:59 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

your cummins? ah your liking that ford powerd dodge?

99 dakota sport - 318 v8
96 cbr 600 race bike

elcaminoracer
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Wed Jun 6, 07   11:49 AM    [re: Moze] 

oh yeah!!!! i .like elcaminos.....they're pretty tight

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Wed Jun 6, 07   3:26 PM    [re: elcaminoracer] 

Anyone who considers an el camino to be a truck is stupid.

SweetNeon

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Fri Jun 8, 07   1:41 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

what do you consider it? A motorcycle?

UkDrifting

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Thu Jun 14, 07   1:21 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

lol ..

uk drifting

FastFiveO

Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Sun Jun 17, 07   9:36 PM    [re: Rx_otary_Se7en] 

as said in auz they are ute's. car/ truck crossovers

99 dakota sport - 318 v8
96 cbr 600 race bike

ginjaninja111
Re: Any truck guys in here...? new   Posted Sat Aug 11, 07   1:48 PM    [re: Moze] 

yes english though (4x4)

hello :-)

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1