The New Muscle Cars - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> Domestic Forum
Thread views: 88461

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread
Racerchic06

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Sun Nov 12, 06   5:02 PM    [re: NaziBarbie] 

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres another girl on here. i agree i like the older cars better i have a 67 fairlane and alot of other cars that arent finished.

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS

Post Extras: Print Post

Raceflame

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Mon Nov 13, 06   5:58 AM    [re: Racerchic06] 

i will drive a camaro and here in germany are sometimes impalas

dodge, chevy and ford rule

NaziBarbie

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Mon Nov 13, 06   4:58 PM    [re: Raceflame] 

camaros are hot... i get wet when i see one thats in good condition. sometimes i see a chick that drives one and its in shit shape... its upsetting.

germany, huh? i take german in highschool. =)

Racerchic06

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Mon Nov 13, 06   6:08 PM    [re: NaziBarbie] 

Ya theres a girl in town with a 70 mach one and the thing is a piece of shit, its primered gray and theres like a piece of the fender hanging off, its litterally like cut, it looks like a torch cut, its really ugly. and it has an oil leak you can smell it from a mile away.

IF YOU READ THIS YOUR GAY
THIS INCLUDES NOS CUZ EVERYBODY KNOWS HES A FUCKING GAY ASS

SweetNeon

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   3:35 PM    [re: NaziBarbie] 

Is the german class before or after the jew hateing nazi class?

NaziBarbie

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   3:43 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

After

SweetNeon

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   3:50 PM    [re: NaziBarbie] 

Have you learned the dangers of inbreeding in that nazi class of yours? Fucking your cousin is realy going to make a fucked up family tree of rednecks.

NaziBarbie

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   3:52 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Mm thanks, i'll make sure to log that away.

Edited by NaziBarbie (Tue Nov 14, 06   3:52 PM)

SweetNeon

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   3:59 PM    [re: NaziBarbie] 

Yea go log that next to all the names of my ancestor's you fucking scum bags killed.

NaziBarbie

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   4:01 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Ok.

SweetNeon

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   4:07 PM    [re: NaziBarbie] 

Fuck off skin head white trash

NaziBarbie

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   4:18 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Wow, nope.

You done having your lil hissy fit?

SweetNeon

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   4:41 PM    [re: NaziBarbie] 

Not until people like you are in a grave with your dead pairents

NaziBarbie

Re: The New Muscle Cars new   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   5:11 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

People like me? Mmk.

You need to get over the Nazi thing... it's a joke. And my user names been a nickname since like 7th grade because i was the only one out of my friends to take german.

Jackass.

This is a car forum, so talk about them. If you have shit to say, message me about it. Don't try to talk smack and come off as a smart ass for people who dont give a shit about you in the first place.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: The New Muscle Cars   Posted Tue Nov 14, 06   6:19 PM    [re: NaziBarbie] 

I would advise you to do the same Ms. 10 posts.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1