The Contest... - CVSR Forums

Misc
   >> CVSR News
Thread views: 149647

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread
FwyWarriorAdministrator

The Contest...   Posted Mon Apr 22, 02   11:57 PM     

For those of you who haven't been in the forums much, we've been tossing around the idea of a contest for our female members to enter and compete against each other for the title of "Miss CVSR". The winner would be chosen by the number of votes they get in an online poll and get a t-shirt with their new title printed on it. There seems to be some questions about the contest, which was originally supposed to start today. Is everyone still interested going through with this contest? Right now I have 3 entries ready to go online, but some think there should be more before you can hold a contest. Should I still go ahead with it, or should we wait until we have more members that want to enter? Let me know...

Post Extras: Print Post

fonzarelli

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   3:26 AM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

Could a male member dress up as a female and enter themselves?

Not..that..I..do..this..on..a..regular..basis..or...any...thing....*cough*..err...yeh.

BlownGTP

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   7:16 AM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

well, i think we should give it 2 more days and see who else signs up and if nobody does, we should go ahead with it.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   1:13 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Does three include me? Cuz I just got my questions in today... There's only five girls on here though! Me, Gemz, Mom...., Gotrice, and Nova. Gemz and Nova didn't want to enter last I read. I guess all you guys could ask your girls to enter, but they really haven't been a part of CVSR.... it's up to you guys, I'm down to start it now!

__________________ Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over!

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   4:52 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i wont let novagurl enter cus i gotta keep the contest fair u know...eheheh!

novaboy

hooyeah
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   8:20 PM    [re: novaboy] 

i say just go wut we want as a lilttle first contest to see how it works out sort of test out the idea to see wut response it gets for a future contest with more members perfect the voting system and wut not just to test it out i say go ahead with it with what me got

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

TheRealMyles

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue Apr 23, 02   9:15 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

I would say Start the Contest (either Flash light or just leave) sorry but I would let us get to voting. But that is just how I look at they are the Active ladies out here....mls
GOOD LUCK LADIES
Peace,

TRM

MidnightRacer
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   12:47 PM    [re: TheRealMyles] 

How is this contest going to work?I say just start it.

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   12:58 PM    [re: MidnightRacer] 

Just post whatever you have and go.. you have my pics and answers to the questions so.. yah.. I believe you also have sweetdevil's pics, the new girl's pics (sorry don't remember your name) and momndaughteracerz pics.. i know you have sweet's answers and the new girl posted hers.. so what are we waiting on? did momndaughteracerz send in her answers? if so let's get this thing rolling...

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

aduck8myleg

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed Apr 24, 02   9:09 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

I think you should have a mr cvsr, and you can talk ebay into getting the winner a house or something

------------------ <^> ^_^ <^> <^> >_< <^> <^> "_" <^> ------------------

Aldo1

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu Apr 25, 02   1:17 PM    [re: aduck8myleg] 

I think you might like men.

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   12:41 PM    [re: Aldo1] 

Considering that shut him up, I think you might be right. LOL... anyway.. this whole thing is such a flop anyway, a whole of 10 people (wow! 10!) have voted so far and it seems more like everyone's ignoring it than actually giving half a shit about it. LOL..I guess they just wanted to see the pictures. :P

Come away O human child To the waters and the wild With a faery hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping Than you can understand

LethalToy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri Apr 26, 02   10:47 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

My vote tied it up. Let's see some more peeps voting. Also it would be good to see the POST rise to the top of the forum section after someone votes. That way it doesn't get missed by people waaaay down near the bottom.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   12:56 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

Well, not everyone is on here everyday. There have been 28 votes, and this is the first time I have even seen the poll! So give it some time...

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Sat Apr 27, 02   3:13 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

This is also the weekend when everyone's out doing stuff and taking care of things.. my guess is more people will be on around sunday afternoon or evening when the weekend is wrapping to a close.. I noticed lots of people tend to come on here around the beginning of the week, too... monday seems pretty busy. We'll see what happens.

ExoticDreamz
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   10:53 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

I would love to enter a contest, and Im sure my girls would too...just let me know where and when!!

hooyeah
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   10:55 PM    [re: ExoticDreamz] 

your girls? dude wut do u tihnk u are a pimp or soemthing no offense but u sound like well yah wut r u a pimp or sometihng? jeez how can u feel theya re your girls? that is just wrong

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- CHEVY dodge ford thats just the way it works

ExoticDreamz
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   10:57 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

LOL, I am a GIRL!!! ::wanna see??::

hooyeah
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 2, 02   11:00 PM    [re: ExoticDreamz] 

hehe sorry just venting some rage thot u were a smart ass 16 year old driving a civic calling it tthe pimpmobile or sometihng and thinking u r all cool sorry aboutt hat simple misunderstanding. and the contest is on now u gonna have to wait 6 months for the next

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 6, 02   1:02 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

if it happens again. After all the BS I'm not so sure anyone's gonna wanna put up with it again, because all it did was attract a bunch of 12 year olds and idiots. Look at all the registered users on here and tell me how many of them have 0 posts let alone even bothered to create a profile. Yah, lame-o.

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 6, 02   2:42 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

In reply to:

if it happens again. After all the BS I'm not so sure anyone's gonna wanna put up with it again, because all it did was attract a bunch of 12 year olds and idiots. Look at all the registered users on here and tell me how many of them have 0 posts let alone even bothered to create a profile. Yah, lame-o.

After all your BS, I'm not sure anyone would wanna put up with it again. Look at all the registered users on here and tell me how many of them reside in the coachella valley and actually race. Less than 10... yah, you're lame-o

Aldo1

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 6, 02   4:12 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

Even if you are 16...racing is racing, is it not?

"Act like my rims ain't clean"

Stryker

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 6, 02   5:16 PM    [re: Aldo1] 

In reply to:

I'm not so sure anyone's gonna wanna put up with it again, because all it did was attract a bunch of 12 year olds and idiots.

I really don't know how the fuck these threads start by talking about one thing, and end up being a personal fight between you two! Ya wanna know why these kids start comin in here and talk all this shit, and why no one comes here to talk about racing anymore? It's because of both of you acting like fuckin 12 year olds! So these kids come here, read your posts and figure 'Hey, that's all they do is talk shit and pointlessly waste thread space, so I will to!' and that's why anyone who really is into racing comes and says 'Well this place is CALLED Coachella Valley Street Racing, but all these people care about bitching each other out, so I won't waste my time anymore.'

Well. I figure I'm not gonna waste my fuckin time either! I first came to CVSR.net so I could get in on the racing scene. IF anyone here decides to talk about something related to RACING then I'll go ahead and post somethin in reply, but untill the average maturity level on these forums raises to the point where I wouldn't feel embarrased to know any of you, I'm outta here! Talk to y'all later.

~~~::::<Scorpion Stryker>::::~~~

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 6, 02   10:28 PM    [re: Stryker] 

I'm being perfectly nice to sweetdevil and despite all this crap my offer still stands to help her get pics if she needs 'em. later

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 6, 02   10:35 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

No one here talks about racing..... Yeah, there are a few posts about building cars, but like I said, no one that posts even races (that lives here)!!! I think no one talks about racing cuz the cops really put a damper on it. They got this full on professional street racing task force now..... it sux

fonzarelli

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:43 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

hmm the police arent clever enough to stop racing all together. i mean.. if they were that intelligent, why arent they working for nasa building spaceships and stuff or coming up with cures for cancer?!?!

Until they put tracking devices on all vehicles, or put a cop on every street corner, there will always be a place to race. so you can still talk about it. But Stryker is right.. i came on this board to learn more about engines and performance tuning cars, but there aint much talk about that compared to other crap (although the other crap is fuckin funny every now and then.. and it gives me something to read when im at work)

just my 2cents (or pence if you are in england)

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:23 PM    [re: fonzarelli] 

Unfortunately sweetdevil's right about the cops putting a damper on things, I don't attend the races anymore because the last time I did, when the cops showed up I was knocked to the ground by some idiot kids who must've thought the world was gonna end because I don't think I've seen anyone sprint to their car any faster, and when I fell my back hit a boulder. I was bruised and hurting for at least a week, and I was really lucky nothing broke. Sorry, but if going to the street races means risking injury by being rushed by hoards of frightened ricers, it's not worth it to me. I'll wait for banning to open.

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:48 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

to be honest i think that street racing would really slow down a lot if they opened up a few more tracks and had them open on the weekends...and late at night. nothing beats racing at night. make it like 20 bucks to get in and race....problem solved. if i had the resources i would do that...have it open in the middle of the night with a cheap entrance fee. easy money.

novaboy

1969Stang
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 7, 02   2:58 PM    [re: novaboy] 

my point exactly, I have been saying that for years now, thank you.

Go Ahead.... Unleash your Beast.... Mine will be waiting...

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 7, 02   3:36 PM    [re: novaboy] 

In reply to:

I don't attend the races anymore because the last time I did, when the cops showed up I was knocked to the ground by some idiot kids who must've thought the world was gonna end because I don't think I've seen anyone sprint to their car any faster

It was probably Justin. Just figured it was a good excuse to shove you around when no one would notice, lol!

LethalToy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 7, 02   6:15 PM    [re: novaboy] 

We have open races at our 1/4 mile track every Friday Night. Street Drags and it only costs $10 for unlimited passes down the track, complete with slips. Sat & Sun though is only for actual bracket racing. Although you could enter the Sportsman class and race all season if you pay the league fees of $850.

----------------------------------------------------------- Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.

PyroSage

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 7, 02   6:18 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

I want to be in the contest for Miss CVSR

Fay-Town Import Kidz

hooyeah
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 7, 02   6:19 PM    [re: PyroSage] 

the contest is up and runnning u will have to wait till next time jsut came a bit to late

PyroSage

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 7, 02   6:22 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

oh..and uhh...I do talk about racing on here. (not trying to be snotty) I know im a newbie..but i still talk about racing. lol.

Fay-Town Import Kidz

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 8, 02   8:17 AM    [re: PyroSage] 

In reply to:

We have open races at our 1/4 mile track every Friday Night. Street Drags and it only costs $10 for unlimited passes down the track, complete with slips.

I'll tell u what, if we had that down here in the valley, organized illegal street racing would be non existent. Sure, u still have your races from the street light from two macho guys, but this whole 76/del taco thing wouldn't even happen. Maybe we should spend the tax payers dollars preventing it that way instead of ticketing it after the fact.....

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 8, 02   9:18 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

im up for it

novaboy

Fat_Tony
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   2:00 PM    [re: novaboy] 

u know nova when u said easy money about the tracks it isnt easy money the most exspesieve part of peeps racing on ur track is problaby gonna be insurance! I mean peeps cant even drive better yet race but tracks are a good idea for those with the resources

I'll let my car do the talkin

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   5:15 PM    [re: Fat_Tony] 

There'd still be street racing, because not everyone can afford 20 bucks every weekend to go to the track.. but sweet's right.. it'd be seriously reduced and it wouldn't be such a problem. I'm really looking forward to drag city, it looks like it's gonna be pretty cool. I'll bet it'll be swamped on opening night...

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   6:00 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i know insurance on a track sux. but i thought you sign a waver first...i know i did at fontanna. and the funny part is that even people who cant drive can do ok at the track. i mean if you cant handel you fast car you prolly wont make it to the track.

novaboy

FwyWarriorAdministrator

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   6:47 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

In reply to:

not everyone can afford 20 bucks every weekend to go to the track

When Drag-City opens, I'll be there at least every other friday night, whether or not I'm racing. It's fun to go and see what everyone else's got and watch 'em run. That and night-time racing is the sh*t!

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   7:03 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

Still, E, not everyone can afford it. The only way I'll be there is if Bry lets me use one of his season passes.. that or if I'm ever able to earn enough money to spare some here and there. As my dad always says, life is expensive. :P hehe.. but yes, night time racing is awesome, especially watching top fuelers. Yah! Fire!

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 9, 02   11:14 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

man if you cant afford 20 bucks a weekend man im sorry for you

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 10, 02   8:35 AM    [re: novaboy] 

ya, i agree with novaboy.... $20 a weekend is nothing for quite a few people. And it beats the hell out of a street racing ticket

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 10, 02   2:46 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

It's called paying your own bills and rent, keeping food on the table and paying for laundry on a regular basis at an entirely overpriced apartment complex. That, and additional costs like getting lunch on the run, picking up little things at the store that are needed around the house, etc. considering that I make 8 dollars an hour and don't always get in 40 hours a week, I don't exactly have cash to spare.

LethalToy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 10, 02   5:58 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

BTW What is the minimum wage in the US?

hooyeah
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 10, 02   7:16 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

i'm not sure but i think it;s 5.40

BadAssDodge

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 10, 02   11:37 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

nah it was 5.25, but this year it became 5.75, but i havent made minimum wage in a while, 20 bucks should be nothing though, just cut it off the fast food budget or something

Faster & More Furious

LethalToy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Sat May 11, 02   3:37 PM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

Shit it's $8.00 p/h here in BC. Although that is in CAD funds and our cost of living is probably higher. I am renting a house for $1000 p/month + utils. Taxes just went up another 4.5% and medical doubled to @ $90 p/month. Anyways, enough ranting. Gotta get back to work. Have to install 11 winch bumpers and 11, 15,000 lb winches for a Forestry Firm this weekend. Only have 5 done so far. Back to the grind.....L8TR

TheRealMyles

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Sat May 11, 02   6:13 PM    [re: FwyWarrior] 

Remember when Drag City opens it will be there more then just one night a week. They plan on a lot of racing to try and help out with the races.. I do know it will work it did when OCIR (RIP) was around we raced Wed,Fri, and maybe Sat and Sund depending on the funds. But we still street raced. If someone from San Deigo was up we would run them out on Sand Canyon if we could not do the race at the track do to it closing. We would make to somewhere after Friday night and do some more street racing too. But with the Crack downs that I have seen I would think a lot of them would be done at "Drag City" I am hoping to be back out for the grand opening..mls

Peace,

TRM

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   1:58 AM    [re: TheRealMyles] 

dude...minimum wage is 6.75 wtf are you guys smoking?

novaboy

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   2:01 AM    [re: novaboy] 

how do you plan on paying bills when your car gets impounded and you have a ticket to pay. hmm....20 bucks or impounded car and ticket....man thats a hard one!!!

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   8:24 AM    [re: novaboy] 

yes, minimum wage is $6.75 in California, but it does vary from state to state. I believe in Alaska that it's around $2 and hour. But I agree with Novaboy, if you've gotta race, it's much cheaper to take it to the track then suffer the consequences of being caught.

j0k3r

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   9:33 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

It's amazing what you can find on the internet.

http://www.dol.gov/dol/esa/public/minwage/america.htm

And no, Alaska is not 2 dollars an hour, there is a federal minimum. That site is kind of out of date though.
I haven't street raced in a while, a little stoplight to stoplight here and there, but it is much safer at the track.

----------

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   10:48 AM    [re: j0k3r] 

I didn't know Arizona had no minimum wage law!!! That's crazy.... thanks for the info joker

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   12:14 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Want and need are two different things. When you're poor, the only "need" that exists in your head is the one that keeps you fed, clothed, and housed. I'm glad everyone else has enough money to have fun, but when you're on my budget, that's a rarety. :/ hehe

fonzarelli

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   2:02 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i know where you are coming from gotrice.. im earning a lot more than minimum wage, but after all teh bills are paid, foods bought and the monthly loan/car/credit card (x2) payments go out, ive got very little left to do anything else. 20 can make a lot of difference some months

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   2:13 PM    [re: fonzarelli] 

k well if your that poor you prolly shouldnt be racing. man you really are white trash!!!!!

novaboy

Aldo1

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   6:56 PM    [re: novaboy] 

i think your racist novaboy. look at that racial slurrrr "white trash" and shit man $20 per week thats about $1042.86 per year. Id rather keep it.

"Act like my rims ain't clean"

TheRealMyles

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   8:19 PM    [re: novaboy] 

Wow Nova here you go again LOL I use to have EDD as a sponsor That was what Uneployement was back in its day LOL...mls

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   8:37 PM    [re: TheRealMyles] 

im white so how can i be racest towards white i was insulting her.....impounded car=750 and the ticket for racing= minimum of 350 so......uh yea i still win. and i didnt say you have to go every week....and by the way the total would be 1,040. 52x20=1,040...man theres some smarties in here!!!!

novaboy

Stryker

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Mon May 13, 02   11:45 PM    [re: Aldo1] 

In reply to:

i think your racist novaboy. look at that racial slurrrr "white trash" and shit man $20 per week thats about $1042.86 per year. Id rather keep it

What I'd like to know is how in the blue HELL he came up with the .86 cents in his equation. I dropped outta high school, so correct me if I'm wrong, but 20+20=40, not 40.2. Am I right, or did the laws of math change that much in 6 months???

hooyeah
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   12:59 AM    [re: Stryker] 

i'm ot sure about the laws changing but umm i would have expected better considering every comp comes with that neat little calculator program, hmm the mysteries of some brains will never be exposed tot he world

BlownGTP

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   10:44 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

going to the track is more money than just $20. you have to pay for race gas, food, drinks, whatever bets u want to place and a lot more. i usually spend about $100 everytime i go to the track without placing bets. it can get expensive.

------------------------------------------------------------- I dont know what i love more, cars or girls! actually wait, i like girls more!

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   11:31 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

I don't eat at the track, the stuff at Fontana is GROSS!!! I'll buy an unopened bottle of water, but that's it!!! Gas does get expensive, especially if you're running 110, but how many passes do you really make in a day anyhow???

BlownGTP

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   12:47 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

well, i usually bring a grill with food and cook out. i dont eat track food either. NASTY

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   2:55 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Keep diggin' nova, you might actually stumble over a few brain cells someday. Given that you're probably 16 and live at home or some shit, I seriously doubt you'd know the first thing about money or how to budget it. Y'know, not all of us are wallet-vacuuming spoiled brat children with pushover parents, so you might wanna do something called "thinking" before speaking. Oh wait, that'd be too tough for your low intellect to comprehend. Loser.

hooyeah
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   3:14 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

I planned to just ignore you nova but now what you said has just pised me off. i agree with gotrice nova don't go bitching at ppl who are living on their own and struggling u probably don't have any bills to pay i'm pretty damn sure if gotrice didn't have bills and shit she would be able to afford it but 20$ in food and clothes is of much more value to certain ppl then watching some races. you may be able to go and pay for it and everything but do u actually have to pay for rent,food,bill,insurance,clothes all for yourself?

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   3:39 PM    [re: hooyeah] 

heh.. thanks hooyeah.. im sure he doesn't know the first thing about money.. but i pay for damn near everything on my own and oh boohoo if i don't get to go have fun every weekend, if I have a roof over my head, food in my stomach, and clean clothes on my back, I could care less about "fun". All these whiney losers do is call attention to the fact they're a bunch of spoiled idiots that'll have no idea what to do when they eventually have to go out on their own in the world. Too bad for them.

BlownGTP

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   3:51 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

well, i hope your not talking about me because i do live on my own and fill my own stomach. i have all my bills handled than the rest is my fun money.

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   4:21 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

WTF??? Why is everyone gotta be so fucking dense. He pointed out that Gotrice is stupid if she doesn't think that $20 every week or every few weeks is less expensive then being caught racing, or watching. And he was also bagging on the mathematician who couldn't figure out what 52 x 20 was. Just about everyone here lives on thier own, including Novaboy, who is not 16. When you get into the racing scene, it doesn't take long to realize it is not cheap. If you can't even afford to go to the track, why say you're into the racing scene??? If you're taking a break from it cuz you're broke right now, then that's cool, but the bottom line is:
A track would be an affordable and easy alternative to illegal organized street racing. Despite anyone bitching about the $20. That's what Novaboy was trying to say.

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   4:40 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Didn't I already say I don't go to the street races because when the cops show up they're causing more danger than good? Nor did I ever say ANYWHERE that it's more expensive than the street races, which are flat out stupid in the first place. Let's see. I didn't say I'd NEVER go to the track, but my original point was that not everyone can afford it EVERY weekend. 40 bucks a month, fine, but 80 I think I'd rather spend on laundry to make sure my clothes are clean, or food to keep me fed.. and the only person I was referring to was nova who's making absent-minded comments in the first place. How does being wise about money make you white trash? it doesn't. I may not drive the car, but racing is still in my blood and it always will be. Once if gets into you, it doesn't go away. Any single one of you should be able to relate to that. But, that doesn't mean you blow money on racing that really NEEDS to be spent on better things. Red's a racing fiend, and how long has it been since HE'S been to the races? Uh, it's been pretty damn long, but that's because his time and money are more well-invested in other things...I don't see anyone calling him white trash. Think about it. Like I said, the kid just doesn't think before he talks.

BadAssDodge

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   5:28 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

I kinda have to agree with Novaboy here. 20 bucks should really be nothing, you dont have to go everyweek either. Along with a ticket fee, you also have to pay more for insurance and waste a lot of time going through dmv, courts, and all that other crap. These places are built to stop street racing, people should use them. you know how much we cry to politicians to have them built. Its the same reason skate parks are popping up everywhere. You'd be surprised what you can save a week cutting out fast food and other things. He's also not racist for saying white trash, I say things about my own and everyone elses race. People should not be so sensitive about stuff like that. And i dont know what i was smoking when i said 5.75, i meant 6.75.

Faster & More Furious

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   5:56 PM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

i have nothing to say...im laughing to hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

novaboy

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   11:31 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

I am just wondering how I can learn to read minds. I might be wrong But I noticed that Sweetdevil answered for Novaboy. I just wondering how she know what he was thinking.

I do not know maybe they are good friends and they talk all the time. If I am wrong sorry but it just looks different with him posting one thing and her posting something else.

WHAT?

Jim

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 14, 02   11:50 PM    [re: WHAT] 

me and the devil are homies yes. she replies because we think the same....meaning we have brains while the majority of rice bitch and her little groupies dont.

novaboy

BlownGTP

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   7:39 AM    [re: novaboy] 

lol.... gotrice has groupies? lol

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   7:59 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

yeah, novaboy and i are good friends... i understood what he was saying, as did others who responded before he did...

BlownGTP

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   9:48 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

i wasnt trying to get on anybodys bad side at all so i hope nobody took it the wrong way.

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   1:48 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

no, i didn't, just cleared it up for ya... Couple of us are actually friends, Badassdodge, Novaboy, 69Stang, racnmightymax, lots of cool people on here, but those are my only friends on here. (that i know well enough and like enough to hang out with)

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   5:52 PM    [re: novaboy] 

this nova kid is a constant source of entertainment for me.. I'm just sitting here laughing because the point I'm making goes flying about 5,000 feet over his head. The only thing he's proved to me so far is how braindead he is, unless it's just that he's incapable of grasping something that I would think is not so complicated. BTW - - Who says I spend money on fast food? fast food's gross, I rarely ever eat it anymore. I do something called grocery shopping and cooking for myself at home. It really stretches your dollar a lot further. Don't believe me? Ask red. My cooking rules over any greasepit fast food place any day. Y'know, I think it's great that you're all so proud of how you sit here bagging on the person that's trying to make an honest living so she doesn't have to mooch off mom and dad for the rest of her life, I'm sure you'd all just be so proud of me if I lived at home until I was 25 and refused to move out so I could have more of a social life. That's just such an awesome goal. Can I be a stuck up rich loser too? I wanna be cool like all the people who have money and look down on people who are honestly trying to make their way in life though they might not have the funds to go play all the time. *rolls eyes* Gimme a break, people, this is just downright stupid.

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   6:44 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

hahahahahahahahaha....i can do nothing but laugh at you. im brane dead? i go to a fuckin university!!!!!! what do you do? i know way the hell more about cars and life than you do. funny that big red is only shacking up with you cuz your a slutty little whore that will do what he wants in bed...nevermind that you pay the rent. you are the biggest piece of white trash i know. you are way off the wall about almost every subject. you gripe about how 20 dollers to race is too much!!!!! haha... what the hell is wrong with you. hey how bout this you take you ugly white trash, aspire driving, slutty attitude out of my converstaions that once were cool threads till you posted some melodramatic remarks aboiut how poor you are and how hard it is........you want hard? try taking out 60grand in loans to go to med. school then talk to me about real life and how exspensive it is and how crappy. you dont see me bitch and mone about everything. blah!!!!!!!

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   7:19 PM    [re: novaboy] 

I'm amazed someone like you thinks you're going to make it to be a doctor.

Y'know, mommy and daddy could pay my way into a university, too, everyone in this world knows bribes are good for just about anything. But y'know, I think I'd rather EARN my way in life, which is something you very obviously know nothing about. The more you say, the deeper you dig your own hole. People like me are the honest-to-god types that work hard to earn their keep. We don't rely on mommy and daddy or anyone else to make a life for us. We build our own. Much like someone with such a passion for cars will poor their own time, money, blood sweat and tears into something that may not be of much monetary value, but has all the sentimental value in the world to them. It's a symbol of their own hard work. Y'know nova, I feel sorry for that lacking in your life. I wish you knew what it meant to truly work to earn something. I manage the accounts receivable in the office at work - I've never so much as lifted a finger to go to school for accounting for even 1 minute, and I can do the shit in my sleep. Anyone can go to school and do the work and get the degree - but can you really hang in the world?

Stryker

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   11:07 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

In reply to:

im brane dead

I'm not takin sides in this, but anyone that spells like you do, nova MUST be fuckin brain dead! LOL

fonzarelli

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   11:39 PM    [re: Stryker] 

Styker.. you missed out:-

In reply to:

i go to a fuckin university!!!!!!

a brane dead student?

LMFAOROFLMFAO

im sorry. thats just funny.

Stryker

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 15, 02   11:46 PM    [re: fonzarelli] 

Yeah. I know. He's all talkin 'bout goin to med. school. I hope he's not gonna be a brane surgeon. LMAO
I'm just fuckin 'round with ya, nova. I really think you're cool and all, but I just thought that was some funny shit.

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   2:59 AM    [re: Stryker] 

uh so i guess you missed the part where i said i have 60,000 in loans.....even if my parrents did pay for my education what am i supposed to say..."no no no...i wanna be like "gotnomoneybitch" and become a poor accountant" so just remember this little conversation when i make you my secretary and say "count my money again for me bitch and ask me if i care". and your wrong about everything about the nova. i bought it with my own money, bought all the parts for it with my own money, and put it together with my own hands. so where is you argument now? about the "brane dead" that was damn funny i must admit...i must have dain bramage in order to spell like that. oh and yes i can hack it as a doctor...i worked in the surgery department at the local hospital for 3 years. iver seen 46 operations and 2 deaths. i know where all the supplies are and i know how to clean them. rice i hope you maintain those accounting skills cus your gonna need them sooner than you think. im gonna need a good bean counter to keep track of all the Benjamins.

novaboy

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   3:06 AM    [re: novaboy] 

funny how you didnt say anything about being reds little fuck slut...hmmmm. your only 19 why do you feel the need to be so indipendant at sutch a young age. but i guess id leave home early if my dad fucked me in the ass everynight to. have fun with your shitty life!

novaboy

LethalToy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   7:56 AM    [re: novaboy] 

In reply to:

i bought it with my own money, bought all the parts for it with my own money, and put it together with my own hands.

Didn't your girlfriend buy your fender for you for your birthday and your parents buy your rad and other parts.

In reply to:

i worked in the surgery department at the local hospital for 3 years. iver seen 46 operations and 2 deaths. i know where all the supplies are and i know how to clean them.

What were you the janitor?

I'm just giving you a hard time Nova. Chill out man and don't be so agressive to prove a point. Being an accountant is nothing to scoff at. It will take you about 12 years to pay off your loans and start making serious cash to catch up to what an entry level accountant will make by then. Less costs for schooling and a shorter education time , means an accountant getting those paycheques while your still taking your 3rd year biology tests. That doesn't include the years of residency you have to put in (where they pay you sweet-dick-all) before you get enough "beans" for an accountant to even bother counting. Don't get me wrong.......becoming a doctor is a great profesion, but don't look down your nose at others because of it. I really hope you have looked into the kind of sacrifices that are necessary for joining the medical profesion.

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   11:35 AM    [re: LethalToy] 

yea novagurl did buy me a 1/4 but that doesnt mean i dont put work into my car..its a present. and no ill still be making more than rice because she doesnt have any accountant schooling so she wont be able to get a good paying job. and i have 45,000 more to spend plus another 40,000 for the first 2 years of med. school and then after 2 years i star residency and get paid 50,000....so thats 30,000 a year if you subtract tuition. 45+80=125,000...hahaha ill make that in my first year as an MD. im still gonna meke rice my accountant just so i can bitch her around.hahaha

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   11:46 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

In reply to:

Y'know, I think it's great that you're all so proud of how you sit here bagging on the person that's trying to make an honest living so she doesn't have to mooch off mom and dad for the rest of her life, I'm sure you'd all just be so proud of me if I lived at home until I was 25 and refused to move out so I could have more of a social life. That's just such an awesome goal. Can I be a stuck up rich loser too? I wanna be cool like all the people who have money and look down on people who are honestly trying to make their way in life though they might not have the funds to go play all the time. *rolls eyes* Gimme a break, people, this is just downright stupid.

I was bagging on you because you're always assuming shit. "you're probably this.... probably that" Novaboy doesn't live off of his parents. I know that for a fact, so I said so. I don't always agree with how novaboy says some of the things he does, but i agree with every single point he's made. Point is: If you don't know your facts, get your fucking foot out of your mouth and don't even bother trying to put other people down to make yourself look like some strong independent person. We all are. The other point is: illegal street racing is expensive, got to the track. Why does there have to be a big ol' fucking fight over one stupid point???

j0k3r

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   12:59 PM    [re: novaboy] 

novaboy, you're kind of ignorant d00d. Accountants can make a lot of money. My mom was an accountant and now she is the CFO. She makes twice what I do and I make 6 figures, so you do the math.

Also, I never set foot in a college or university and I make damn good money. I guess that is what being a computer geek gets you, but to dog on someone else's profession or career choice is pretty childish.

I also know you have all these grandeur ideas of how much money you are going to make as a Dr. as well. First off, it'll take you years to pay off your loans. Second, do you know how much doctors have to pay in insurance? You will make a good living as a doctor, no doubt, but by the time you're making a good living, I'll be retired. Chew on that one for a while.

----------

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   4:10 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

Accountants can make a TON of money. If they have the ambition and business smarts to do so. Personally, gotrice doesn't strike me as that kind of person. (She is currently not an accountant, but as she said does something else making $8/hr) Novaboy is the same age and is pursuing his career goal.

In reply to:

I guess that is what being a computer geek gets you, but to dog on someone else's profession or career choice is pretty childish.

GotRice did insult his (what she thought was) a lack of a career before she knew what he did, and Novaboy retaliated by dissing on her career. But Joker, what are u doing when u say chew on your last post for a while, you are dogging on his career!!! You are very good at what u do, and have the smarts to retire by the time you're thirty, but don't bag on someone who wants to become a doctor (we're short on them in the desert). And I agree with u, dogging on Novaboy's profession because of the downfalls is very childish.

Edited by sweetdevil (Thu May 16, 02   4:12 PM)

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   6:32 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

This whole thing is so amusing.

Being a doctor is great - god knows I couldn't stomach seeing people suffering, and that's why I lost interest in that path. Yes, I make 8 dollars an hour at my job - which I've only had for 4 months. I'm also managing accounts receivable with nothing more than 4 months of learning the shit by doing it over and over every day. I walked into that office with no clue about anything having to do with accounting a few months ago. Now I'm going to be doing accounts payable. And in due time, I'll be managing the office in general. I think I'm doing pretty good.

Just to give you an idea, an entry level VERY lowly paid accountant - straight from the mouth of a CPA - makes 50,000 dollars a year. This on only 4 years of education, vs. the amount of time and money Nova's going to have to spend to be a doctor. That's a noble goal man, and I respect that, but don't knock on being a CPA because they're some very useful people who make some very useful money. I think my bf woulda gone insane without his CPA at tax time.

Devil, I don't know why you get involved. I know the kid pays his own shit and all that, I'm purposely trying to piss him off now because I figured he'd have enough smarts to figure it out eventually and he'd quit burying himself with his "white trash" comments and all the other dumb BS he's been flinging in my direction. It might do you some good to stick to your own problems in the future, because now all you're doing is taking part in something when you don't know the motivation behind it. Like I said, I have a sadistic sense of humor. I always have and I always will. If you don't like it, go talk to someone else. I don't care. I just figured a med student would have the brain capacity to figure something like that out, after all, nova's a genius. Remember?

hehe..

Anyway.. have fun. I've put in my say and I'm sorry that nova and friends couldn't figure it out when someone was purposely messing with them. I guess I overestimate people sometimes..

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   7:42 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

how did you get a job being an accountant without schooling? did you get a hand out? i doubt it will take that long to make my $$$ back all the doctors i know make 300,000 a year. oh and just to let you know...im a busser at a steak house...i make min. but take home 50 bucks a night in cash. thats about 13 dollers an hr....just to let you know. that was for all those who think i cant hold my own.

novaboy

j0k3r

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   9:36 PM    [re: novaboy] 

Are you going to specialize or GP?

----------

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 16, 02   11:11 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

i wanna be an orthopedic surgen. i wanna work mostly with sports injuries.you can make fun of me wanting to be a doctor but at least im working on people. im gonna be an EMT this summer. while your doing whatever ill be saving lives.=)

novaboy

LethalToy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   7:42 AM    [re: novaboy] 

In reply to:

while your doing whatever ill be saving lives.=)

Quit being so holier-than-thou. You would get more support and respect from people if you didn't keep making snide remarks like that. I tend to agree with you on most of your points but you wanting to become a doctor and pretty much turning your nose up at the rest of us for not, is annoying. Everyones job is important in someway. I know you have been designated the resident smart ass on this board but there is a fine line between that and being a dumbass. I think your walking that line with a few too many wobbly pops in your system.

How about we get back to talking about vehicles and racing. It's where you make sense and are the most helpful.

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   8:26 AM    [re: LethalToy] 

Lethal, good point about some of his remarks... but gothrice is full of them too. The reason I get involved Goth rice? Plain and simple. I don't like you. I don't like your whiny bitchy contradicting stupid posts. Nova and I are friends. So when you try to put him down, I back him up. Everyone on here likes to put thier piece in and back up thier friends, and that's what I'm doing. Cuz it looks to me like the "holier and thou" attitude started with the assuming chick who puts everyone else down and contradicts herself.

j0k3r

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   10:35 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

It's all about the drama.

I am just kidding around, but the only reason I popped in was because he was inferring that accountants couldn't make a lot of money.

And speaking of saving lives, an accountant is going to save your life novaboy come tax time with a bank roll tlike that. You should be more thoughtful

----------

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   11:41 AM    [re: j0k3r] 

Devil, as I stated above, it would do you good to stick to your own concerns. I give the kid shit because some of the things he says are so freakin' stupid. I don't care if you don't like me. I don't particularly care for your say-whatever-pops-into-your-head attitude, either. You don't see me bitching and whining about your personality flaws. Do you seriously have nothing better to do than back up some guy on a frikkin web-based chat board who hardly needs anyone to come rushing to his defense? Come on now, he's a grown man and I think he can stick up for himself. I know you have 2 jobs and plenty of hobbies. CVSR should be the LEAST of your concerns. There really are so many more important things in life...

Nova, actually how I came to do the accounting work was more something that started as just doing filing here and there maybe 30 minutes a day in the office. I work in a print and mail shop and usually did various things around the floor. The office manager became swamped with work and needed a helping hand. She figured with my 2 and a half years doing clarical work for a legal research company, I'd know my way around an office just fine. So, I started off doing little things and just slowly picked up on more and started doing more work until I eventually just kinda took over accounts receivable.. now I'm going to learn the accounts payable part.. and with any luck in the future, maybe I'll take over the entire office end of things. Hey, it's cool you're going to be an EMT. You'll see and learn lots of really interesting shit. I just can't deal with stuff like tragic things happening to kids.. I'm too freakin' empathetic towards people. You have to have a certain toughness about you to be able to handle that line of work. I admire that. People like you do save lives. A paramedic saved my life almost 4 years ago.

..However, people like you will also need people like me to do their accounting work =) lol so see it all works out in the end. So what's up with your nova? I haven't seen much mention of it...

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   12:50 PM    [re: j0k3r] 

i know. but hopefully im gonna have a better accountant than rice. and about saving lives i wasnt trying to be better than anyone...i just think its cool to say "what do you do for a living"..."oh...nothing much...i save lives". crappy part=saving lives for 10 dollers an hr. just doesnt seem right does it.

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   1:00 PM    [re: novaboy] 

hehe I love how you continually insult me nova, even after I tell you that I admire your career path choice. That's great. LOL

Saving lives is priceless. You really can't put a monetary value on a human life. But I can tell you one thing from knowing a couple former EMT's: The emotional value of knowing you gave that person another shot at life is amazing. There will be taxing times where you lose one or two. Sometimes it was just that person's time to go, and EMTs do experience a sense of loss if that happens. But, those few people who will come back and say "thank you" really make the job worth it, even if it does only pay 10 bucks an hour. So, kudos to you for choosing something so giving to the world.

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   1:11 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

i wrote that before you complemented me....i thought you said i was a 16 year old...now im a :"grown man". lol...the fun never ends...look at my newer posts...more fun....hehehe!!!!lol!!!!

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   1:24 PM    [re: novaboy] 

Like I said I was giving you shit for being a pain in the ass. LOL.. :P It's a fuckin' message board. People take life wayyyyy too seriously. heheh

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   1:30 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

true but i still wonder why you have such a low view of your self.

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   1:43 PM    [re: novaboy] 

Well, fortunatley, accounting is one my jack of all trades master of none abilities, so I do my own taxes. For my business and for my personal. I'm also an EMT1A, but could never do the work. I would get way too burned out way too quick. It was an awesome class though. Recommend it to anyone who wants to learn a few extra things. It's pretty cheap and u get to do field and clinical time with RCFD and both major hospitals in the valley

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   4:53 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Low view of myself? Nah. The things I've encountered in my life have just left me with the impression that it's more important for me to care about others than it is for me to care about myself. I could care less about whether or not a man treats me like a princess so long as he respects me. I don't really care if others dislike me, it doesn't have any effect on my life whatsoever. I don't need to be concerned with whatever those people are thinking. It wouldn't be of any benefit to me to waste my time with it. I try to help people that need someone to care. I see a lot of really sad people in this world that act out because they don't know how else to get someone's attention. Sometimes if you show a little heart here and there, it can make all the difference in the world to someone that needs it. Making others smile is what makes me happy. I'm a pleaser, a giver, and a caretaker. I give just about everyone the benefit of the doubt, and I still have respect for some people that absolutely can't stand me. For example, even if sweetdevil dislikes me, I still respect her. She's a hard worker. A *very* hard worker. She earns everything she gets in life, how many 19 year olds have their own house for cripes sake? The girl works 2 jobs and has more than enough going on in the background of her life to keep her busy 24/7. To me, she's someone who's useful in society and will do good for the world. So, even if she could care less if I burned alive, I still think she's a decent person. Personality flaws included.

Mom was always the wiser, and she told me many useful things as a child that still hold true to me. One of those things is that it is more important to put others ahead of yourself, because what goes around comes around, and someday - even through all the shit - it'll pay off.

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   5:01 PM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

you like making others smile....what about you....dont you want some one to make you smile?

novaboy

LethalToy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   6:32 PM    [re: novaboy] 

I know how to make a lady smile

BadAssDodge

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 17, 02   8:33 PM    [re: LethalToy] 

at least none of us are on welfare! I wanna be a firefighter, im gonna start the courses at rio hondo with their fire program after i get these bills payed off.

Faster & More Furious

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Sun May 19, 02   6:59 PM    [re: BadAssDodge] 

I would care if u got burned alive at the stake. I don't like ya too much, doesn't mean I hate you. Just please send out some cliff notes so we can understand the long responses.
Badassdodge - my ex went to police academy there. Liked it a lot.

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Tue May 21, 02   12:50 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Nova - There are plenty of things in the world that make me smile. They just happen to be the smaller and more unusual things that others may not notice.

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   12:23 AM    [re: novaboy] 

"homies" Well spoken for a Med student NOT!

LOL

So remember she can say anything for you

Those are Facts you have said son

Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   12:26 AM    [re: novaboy] 

Hey NOva what does it matter what Rice does why are you so into her? Do you really have a Crush on her?

WHAT?

Just What? I thought.
Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   12:29 AM    [re: j0k3r] 

Well Said jok3r

It is sad that somepeople out here have to take sides and then make other post about how this should not go on any longer LOL

To BAD so SAD

Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   12:38 AM    [re: novaboy] 

I will say this about Nova it does take one type of person to be a Dr. More power to you and Good Luck

Jim

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   1:06 AM    [re: WHAT] 

your dissing me? come on mad that was like a week ago....what does your name mean anyhow?

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   8:34 AM    [re: novaboy] 

It's called reading novaboy.... he said it takes a certain kind of person to be a Dr. (insert comma here) More power to you...
I don't think he was dissing you silly!
Wait... his earlier posts are kinda wierd... He doesn't make a whole lot of sense

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   9:12 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

"homies" Well spoken for a Med student NOT!=mad shit talk...time to bring out the nova and beat some ass! lol!

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   10:52 AM    [re: novaboy] 

None of his posts made any sense to me. I think he needs to keep up with the convo... hehe

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   11:10 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

I think he's just having his own little conversation

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   3:16 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

hahaha.. probably :P

hooyeah
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed May 22, 02   10:03 PM    [re: WHAT] 

hmm i think he said u were illiterate, then he said u had a crush on gotrice, then he said it is sad how ppl take sides in the posts then go and make another post about how the posts theyw ere jsut taking sides in shouldn't go on any longer. and then he complimented you i am pretty stupid also sometimes so i can usually decipher stuff pretty well

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:04 AM    [re: novaboy] 

WHAT?
Well my last name is Watt and it is close WHAT? So they gave me that name.

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:07 AM    [re: novaboy] 

Well I just made a coment about your slang So now you say it is "mad shit talk" WHAT does that mean?

That is what I thought!

Bring your tired old Nova out. We can go motor for motor if you want. Or we can unit for unit. When will your car be done to this? LOL

WHAT?LOL

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:09 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

Sorry I only get on here every once in while. I will try and keep up with you all. I have to hear from my friend since I use his computer

Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:11 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

Thank you hooyeah

You are not the stupid one here. J/K

Kind of funny how some people take things out of text then turn it around.

Jim

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:26 AM    [re: WHAT] 

k WHAT ill bring a nova to waist you. even if it is on the bottle. "if bottles are for babies...why are you the one crying?"

novaboy

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:29 AM    [re: novaboy] 

Okay son time to Im you!

I am not crying lets do this friday night
I will run on motor. If you want I will take the belt off the pro charger too. How does that sound?
2 days away
Either stop singing it and just bring it.

Enough said you like to start shit so let do it.

Jim
p.s. you have mail

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   1:03 AM    [re: WHAT] 

why are you getting your panties all in a bunch? i didnt start any shit. if anyone did it was you by making fun of me. if you want to race fine. if you want to talk shit i dont care. the nova i am talking about camr to the races and there was only one car that could beat it and it did so by 2 cars. thats the truth and you all know it. i bring what i say i can and if you really want to run thats fine but you are comming to my place. im not comming to yours. if you want to race cool but not this friday....im going on vacation.

novaboy

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   8:17 AM    [re: novaboy] 

Any need to take up 10 posts with two bits of info. You don't need to post ten times to tell us you're a loser who doesn't make any sense. What do you drive?

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Thu May 23, 02   12:23 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

I was going to mention the thing about keeping it down to one post with all info included, but sweetdevil beat me to the punch. I like her wording better, anyway. LOL.. hey, don't forget the video cam. I wanna see nova smoke this fool.

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   12:14 AM    [re: novaboy] 

Hmm How do you think I got my panties in a bunch? Paul you did say I guess I will have to bring the nova out. What now you do not even want to race you own car?

What is this?
What you talk for your friends?
You are going to drive this nova?

This is between you and me if you are not going to race me with your stuff then why are you bothering me. If your friends shit is so fast then I am sure I can get something that is little quicker then my slow ass Camaro.

I thought I was talking to Novaboy. I thought he wanted to race me since he said he might just have to bring out the nova.
No I am really confused.
You seem to be b.s. me or what.
So let me know when you, Paul , Novaboy wants to do this not someone else. But if you want a race and it is not your car and you driving I am sure I can hook you up with some cars that can hang with just about anything on the street. 92 octane cars real street car on DOT. Tell me now what you want. Please

Jim

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   12:16 AM    [re: GotRiceBitch] 

So now if you did not noticed I answered several people now there are rules that you make up as you go?

WHAT?
I did not see any of those rules when I signed up for this board!

LOL

Give it a chance. LOL

Jim

TheRealMyles

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   12:54 AM    [re: novaboy] 

I just want to know since it appears there is new rule that you have to answer everyone in one post. Even I noticed he answered other not just one person.

Well Like I mailed you nova I would think twice about hang with his car. But if you want that is kewl. I want in on this one SINCE I COULD NOT GET RACE FOR OUR SLOWPAR on the old board no one want to tell me where they raced. So now the Coronet is back in O.C. But I am sure we can get it to some street to race if anyone wants some of it? LOL

By the way WHAT has a street driven SBC CAmaro I think he told to much. LOL

Wow See what I miss when I go and take the Family to Disneyland Last time I do that while I am here in So Cal LOL
Please I do want to see Novaboy race WHAT with their own cars. Since I do remember Nova say he might have to bring out the nova since he did not like WHAT WHAT typed. Like I think it was Devil said somewhere else it is kind of tough since you do not see or hear how someone is speaking. But oh well.

Like I said I want to see this since I could not give our money way I might have to check this race out.

Seem alot of people took thinks a little to heavy out here Oh well hope it call works out in the end........mls

Peace,

TRM

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   1:36 AM    [re: TheRealMyles] 

ok WHAT...i thought you were just dissing me. i said i would bring out the nova cus i thought you were some punk kid. but from what miles tells me your not and that you know your stuff. so i am at the wrong here and i apologize. sorry for the harsh words. but i am still down to race....if you dont mind getting a good look at my headlights in your mirror.LOL!!!! i obviously didnt know who i was up against. i said i would bring out my friends nova cus we basicly share it and every thing that has gone into it has been put in there by me and him. im taching him about cars because he doesnt know much. so if you want to race a low 14 second nova then thats cool. lol...14's Gawd that must seem slow to you....we're not worthy!!! we're not worthy!!!!! lol!!! my bad please forgive!

novaboy

1969Stang
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   7:34 AM    [re: novaboy] 

what does "what" run in the 1/4...If you don't want to post it...Just send me a P.M. I want to hear this one...

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   8:42 AM    [re: 1969Stang] 

It doesn't seem he has much of problem letting everyone know what he has...
If any of you know the REAL racers who used to post here, things like that are kept hush hush.... even what's in the motor is. Miles, have u met this guy/seen this car run???
No, u don't have to put all your shit in one post, but when I have to read through ten on them to try and make out what you're saying, it gets confusing. It just looked like u were having a little discussion with your self!

novaboy

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   9:14 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

What has enough to kick my ass twice...nuff said.

novaboy

GotRiceBitch

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   10:59 AM    [re: novaboy] 

Damnit! Damnit! Someone needs to give red a shitload of money to get the camaro back on the road!! LOL...

sweetdevil

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   12:35 PM    [re: novaboy] 

Well, I also owe WHAT an apology. I thought you were just another punk kid who saw fast and furious a few too many times. When I read your profile, I saw "18" and thought it was your age, not number of posts. Ya ya I know I'm seriously blonde....
Sorry again, and props for having a great car, thanks novaboy for clearing this up for me.... lol

1969Stang
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   5:50 PM    [re: novaboy] 

heheh..atleast your honest.

WHAT

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Fri May 24, 02   9:32 PM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Well I do except everyone Apology Only if you except mine. I have been watching the board With TheRealMyles I use his computer when I am out your guys away. mostly on the weekends. Depending on work and stuff. Myles and I have know each other for over 20 years. We have raced together as well as built cars to race each other. My car has gone into the 10's with the SBC on motor, Procharged it has 10 1/2" tire hooks okay. LOL I have no problem tell people what I have, you all seem to be a lot like the group in O.C. that we use to race with. Out to have a good time adn enjoy themselves. So anyway I kind of had you guys since I knew a little more when I would be logged on with Myles out here so that is my Bad So hopefully we can all get together maybe I will get my slow a$$ CAmaro out to Banning when the open up.

Jim

TheRealMyles

Re: The Contest... new   Posted Sat May 25, 02   12:23 AM    [re: sweetdevil] 

Well I guess I must not be a real racer. LOL

J/K
I darn near beg to get a race with our Coronet. Could not even get anyone to tell me the time of day back on the old board. But Now everything is list on what the car has done to it. So I am not out street racing every night and making living out of it any more. The only thing that I can tell you is the only time I will lie is when it come to street racing. LOL

Oh to answer Sweet yes I do know this guy and he use my computer when he stops in that is how he know about most of what was up Sorry if I hurt anyones feeling I did not want to do that. Yes I have seen the car run have even driven it too. Well any way hope that is alright with everyone. Hope I did not step on anyone. Hope to see some of you before I head back to Michgain next month....mls

Peace,

Myles

aka

TRM

SweetNeon
Re: The Contest... new   Posted Wed Jun 19, 02   1:16 AM    [re: TheRealMyles] 

haha, i dont like your picture

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1