the weirdest cars you can think of. - CVSR Forums

Misc
   >> Create-A-Ride
Thread views: 17117

Print Thread
I_NEED_SPEED
the weirdest cars you can think of.   Posted Mon Jun 5, 06   4:09 AM     

Everyone is invited to enter the weirdest cars you can think of. the car must have a nickname. i got 'BDDCIEECCECBCBI'. i call it the
'black-out' .

Post Extras: Print Post

SweetNeon

Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Mon Jun 5, 06   9:13 AM    [re: I_NEED_SPEED] 

fuck off

Lo_Profile

Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Mon Jun 5, 06   12:50 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

omg his dictionary is as big as a pre-k student wow

SweetNeon

Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Mon Jun 5, 06   1:26 PM    [re: Lo_Profile] 

I see you like pink you faggit

Lo_Profile

Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Thu Jun 8, 06   1:12 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

awww now he knows his colors omg everyone clap!!!! and yeah i like pink nothing wrong with pussy i mean come on you should know what its like... well i take that back you wouldnt know what its like with the way you act no lady would spread her legs for you

I_NEED_SPEED
Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Mon Jun 19, 06   12:24 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

what the hell is wrong with pink?

s3thapl

Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Fri Sep 15, 06   7:25 AM    [re: I_NEED_SPEED] 

These are the weirdest cars!!!
FNeItOAAAAAAAGCEA
FN9I3OAAAAAAAGCEA
DMINPDDEHEEKCEI

s3thapl

Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Fri Sep 15, 06   7:27 AM    [re: s3thapl] 

I found cool cars!!! LOL
FNcI ONDAAAAAAAEA
DMGILJMDDEAAAAAEA

Type in this VIN NUMBER:

LINKIN PARK
LIMP BIZKIT
YEEEEEEAAAAAAHH!!!!!!
Check it out!!!

SweetNeon

Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Fri Sep 15, 06   10:39 AM    [re: I_NEED_SPEED] 

Nothing if your a fag

Riceracer

Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Wed Oct 25, 06   8:04 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

fuck off sweetneon

I'm so hardcore, I make Slipknot look like a boyband.

ginjaninja111
Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Sun Aug 12, 07   2:01 AM    [re: s3thapl] 

FNeIAOAAAAAAAGCEA

hello :-)

ginjaninja111
Re: the weirdest cars you can think of. new   Posted Mon Aug 13, 07   10:48 AM    [re: Riceracer] 

MY ARSE

hello :-)

Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1