NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect - CVSR Forums

Main
   >> Classifieds
Thread views: 43935

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread
SweetNeon

NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect   Posted Sun Jul 20, 03   3:57 PM     

i got a Complete car, w/LT1 tuneport alloy heads ect, trans, rear end, front and rear diskbreaks, wireing harness its basicly the whole car (from a street racer who spun out and went sideways in to a pole, but dont worry he didnt die so the shit has good karma) it would be an awesome set up for a hot rod, make offer

Post Extras: Print Post

Satanismycopilot
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Jul 20, 03   7:59 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

just curious but what kind of car is it?

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Jul 20, 03   9:15 PM    [re: Satanismycopilot] 

this outta an F-body, 'Vette, Caprice, Impala, what? and which trans is this, auto or 6spd? aluminum or iron heads? complete from intake to oil pan and back? completely stock? anything modified? milage? seeing as it belonged to a street racer it probably led a hard life so far...

more information man... and what year LT-1 is it? OBD-I or OBD-II (or were all of 'em OBD-II??)

-Daniel

-------------------------------------------------------------

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

BlownGTP

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 21, 03   7:33 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

it could be either OBD 1 or 2. If its a TPI setup, im guessing its an older camaro.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Thu Jul 24, 03   2:08 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

well dont all the LT-1s have TPI? and from what i can recall from back when i was researchin this engine for a possible powertrain for my fiero the aluminum headed versions were only on the 'vettes and the others had iron heads and the camaro and t/a had higher outputs than the caprice, monte carlo and impala ss... i think... i dont remember which ones had OBDI or OBDII, just that OBD is a pain in the ass when it comes to engine swaps... hehe... and OBDII is more-so a PITA...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

DieselGoPed

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Thu Jul 24, 03   3:42 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

what what? OBD? TPI? LT1? PITA? wtf?
help me out here man.

A wheel is for ever. A car is infinity times four.
Drive it like you stole it!

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Jul 25, 03   9:22 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

OBD... i donno what the hell it stands for... but its a computer system used in programming the ECM for newer cars... they have two renditions... OBDI and OBDII... i cant give the whole history but basically it tries to integrate EVERYTHING in the car with the engine and makes it a huge PITA (Pain In The Ass) to use in engine swaps... you have to reprogram the damn thing to get it to work (at least you have to when you swap a OBD controlled engine into a fiero, i assumed its the same with all swaps)

TPI = Tuned Port Injection... its a system of fuel injection stuffs... used in L98, LT1, L67, LS1, LT4, LT5 and probably more GM engines... those are just the ones i can think of off the top of my head right now...

but ya... most of them acronyms are GM things that we been usin... i mean... TPI is used in more than just GM products... but the other stuff....

*BTW* L98 = IROC-Z camaros and 80's - early 90's 'vettes

LT1, LT4 = TPI engines used in corvettes and Fox Bodies and caprices and all that good stuff...

L67 = 3800 V6.... used in Bonnevilles and Grand Prixs... the GP GTP (as BlownGTP will know ) has a supercharged L67

LS1 = used in C5 'vettes, SS Camaros and the Ram Air Trans Ams....

LT5 = (correct me if i'm wrong) is a DOHC 5.7L V8... rare engine... was in a corvette, i believe? BIG FUCKIN ENGINE with those DOHC's.... hehe...

anything else?

hehe...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Jul 26, 03   11:17 AM    [re: Satanismycopilot] 

94 fire bird

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Jul 26, 03   11:19 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

94 firebird, its all complete, basicly if you are buying this motor your buying it along with the car its still in, i have to double check the mileage

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Jul 26, 03   11:20 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

its auto with the alloy heads

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Jul 26, 03   5:11 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

so its from the formula firebird then? i didnt know the firebirds had alloy heads... thought they were all iron... kewl...

and its 94 so its OBDI.... not nearly as big a pain in the ass as OBDII...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

DieselGoPed

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Jul 27, 03   5:25 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

DOHC is double overhead camshaft?
And er, thanks for the reading material dan

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Jul 27, 03   7:54 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

ya... DOHC = dual over head cam... double overhead cam... whichever... its all the same... hehe... and since its DOHC in a V-style cylinder configuration it has 4 cams and generally hemi-style heads (ie the spark plugs go through the center valve covers and the center of the heads instead of through the side like you see in most cylinder heads... look up information on the Northstar engine... its another DOHC V8 that is much more common than the LT5 and easier to find out about its cylinder head style...

and its no problem about the reading material man... hehe... when i get bored i get very long winded... LOL...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Jul 27, 03   7:55 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

the car is going on ebay at 9 tonight starting out at 2000$ good price?

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Jul 27, 03   10:37 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33615&item=2425649585

DieselGoPed

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   4:02 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Youd have a lot better chance of selling it if you gave it a wash, doncha think?

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   7:05 AM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

no, they aint gona be driveing the fucker

BlownGTP

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   7:34 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

well, you could have atleast steam cleaned the engine bay.

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   7:56 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

oh could i now, i dont think a dusty engine is going to make the difference between some one biding and not biding

BlownGTP

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   9:57 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

you must just be lazy.

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   9:57 AM    [re: BlownGTP] 

your dam fucking right

DieselGoPed

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   12:23 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Just a thought, but if its someone like me, looking to buy a project car and doesnt know anything, then the way it looks and first appearances can make a lot of difference.
*Incoming Flaming*

kula

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   12:46 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

Make the seller clean it before buying. Would deffinatly make the difference, plus it would make it look more desireable.

Either that or it just tells you that the seller couldnt give a toss, always makes you think twice instead of going on impulse.

- Mike

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   12:59 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

the car aint a fucking project car its a god dam wreck with a good drive train in it, no one is buying this car in hopes of one day driveing it cant you see that?

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   1:00 PM    [re: kula] 

man just dont even talk on my posts

DieselGoPed

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Jul 28, 03   4:13 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Well, why dont you just sell the good bits of the car, instead of selling them in a useless shell of bent body panels? Itd make it a lot easier for the buyer to transport etc wouldnt it? Or does it require work to take it apart? Back to blown GTP's comments on laziness again arent we?

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Tue Jul 29, 03   8:08 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

$2grand is generally what i've seen LT1 engine and tranny combos go for... wrecked donor car $2grand is prolly a good price...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Tue Jul 29, 03   8:16 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

I actually agree with chad on this one... cleanliness is never somethin i'm really lookin for when i'm searchin for a viable engine for my project... mainly look at milage and, if i can, the oil... and selling the whole car as one part is easier on him and gives the buyer a better deal... might be able to milk a few more bucks by splittin everything up, but would be a LOT more work for not a whole lot of cash...

also... for my engine swap projects i actually try to find an entire donor car... that way if you need any erroneous parts like the engine mounts or various other pieces that might pop up that you need its easier with a donor car sittin in the drive for you to pull pieces from than goin to a junkyard searchin for 'em...

just my opinion... heh

i know... its insane... someone agreeing with chad..

hehe...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

BlownGTP

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Wed Jul 30, 03   7:13 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

well, i notice there are still zero bids. lets see how this turns out. maybe pepole are waiting for the last minute.

DieselGoPed

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Wed Jul 30, 03   10:20 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

Maybe. Thats what the sensible thing is to do, go round to a mate who has a fast connection and a dsl line, and get your bid in at the last minute.
But yeah, good luck chad, hope ya make some money out of it

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Thu Jul 31, 03   11:04 PM    [re: DieselGoPed] 

i could use my time twords some thing else then pull it all apart

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Thu Jul 31, 03   11:05 PM    [re: BlownGTP] 

i already got it sold if theres no bids

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 1, 03   7:52 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

I didnt notice if it was in the complete engines section or not... but it might attract more attention in that section even tho it is more than just an engine... but $2grand, IMHO, is a good price for that entire car... lots of parts on it to harvest... hehe...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

VW_Nut
Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Wed Aug 6, 03   1:45 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

What an auction, 576 hits and no bids, you know how to pick em', got anything else for sale?

There is no substitute for cubic inches, except for cubic centimeters!

hooyeah

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Thu Aug 7, 03   8:14 PM    [re: VW_Nut] 

well chad you know nothing about marketting obviously cleanliness is still a huge point for most people jsut makes the car seem better off 5 minutes hosing a car off could make the difference between a sale or no sale but then again you have a rolex so whats that matter

obd might mean on board diagnostics... but i'm not sure just a guess

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   8:55 AM    [re: VW_Nut] 

yea no bids but you know what happens when that many people see a parts car forsale? i got a grip load of emails of people wanting parts off it and i already made over 2000 off of it parting it out so far and i still got the rear end and suspension stuff. and who the fuck are you to be talking shit, this wrecked car still has a higher value over your fucking runing little bug not to mention my 3 other cars

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   9:03 AM    [re: hooyeah] 

nothing about marketing? so i knew nothing about putting this car up for sale on a world wide web site that gota good amount of views and because of that i didn't find people to part this car out and i didn't make more money parting it out instead of selling the car whole, yea i do gota rolex and wile you bring up the subject, i took it to class the other day and it helped me get the phone #s of 2 hot young ladies who couldn't help but notice the watch that costs more then your life =), its a good attention getter you should think about getting one in the future when ya can afford one in say 25 years?

kula

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   12:12 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

So instead of being interested in you, it was just the watch? Kinda say's it all dont you think?!

- Mike

BlownGTP

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   12:12 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

so, is that what you need to get the phone numbers? Good job!!

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   1:14 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

ya that is kinda sad that they wanted you just for your watch which to them signified money and put the dollar bill signs in their eyes... hehe...

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   1:15 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Oh... and I have a timex... hehe... tells time just as good as a rolex... lol

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

VW_Nut

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   2:00 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Boy are a you a dipshit! Bring on your three cars, when I'm done this with this I'll spank each one, just line 'em up. Just got my 40's today, next is the header.

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   2:10 PM    [re: kula] 

its the watch that started the conversation, its the dick shes interested in

DieselGoPed

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   2:13 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

Which the only place she could have seen it clearly was on your forehead. yup that makes sense.

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   2:13 PM    [re: VW_Nut] 

lol

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   7:24 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

i've seen some FIESTY vee dubs... especially the ones where people put 454s in 'em.... i seen it done... lol....

but i doubt this guy has a 454 in his vee dub.... and chad... how you comin on your neon, anywayz? you even still workin on it? last i heard you were still workin on the tube chassis...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 8, 03   7:51 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

yea ive seen some quick bugs to but i wasnt talking shit about bugs in general just his, for fucks sake the guy is wishing he had a header for it, he will neversee any thing close to 17s for pry 5 years, the neon is comeing along VERY slowly, hopefully i will get this job in sd being a teachers assistant in one of the car classes at the college so i can tow the neon up there and finish it. it would be dope to teach a fab class, im sure it would be the only one in ca colleges

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Aug 9, 03   4:35 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

what do bugs run stock? do they even break the 20s? hehe... i've heard people bragging about getting their bug up to 85mph.... thats sad considering they way nothing... lol.... FUN dune buggies tho... hehe... after you make the "proper" modifications, that is...

are you buildin the neon to be a drag-strip car or all-around racer? i'm gonna be startin my metal fab class pretty soon... finally i'll get to learn to weld and use a lathe and all that good shit hehe...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Aug 9, 03   4:46 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

im building it to be an insane one of a kind odd ball crazy mind boggling hauling ass yella 4 door pullin a wheelie passed the chp office looking to get a ticket piece of shit 700 dollar neon(bluebook value) =)

jonorme

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Aug 9, 03   5:55 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

That deserves an applause *claps*

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Aug 9, 03   10:04 PM    [re: jonorme] 

stop encouraging me

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Aug 10, 03   12:54 AM    [re: SweetNeon] 

LOL....

so you gonna build it to be RWD? hehe... i dont think you can wheelie in a FWD car.... unless you're in reverse... hrrmmm... interesting.... hehe...

**scratches head**

ANYWHO....

you gonna have it be street legal, or pure race with the stripped out interior and sheet metal dash? you know anything about carbon fiber? you should make some carbon stuff for it... that shit is SWEET.... heh...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Aug 10, 03   1:33 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

im sure it wont be street legal technicly but im gona do my best to build it up to the standards, i leave the fiberglassing and carbon fiber molds to my friend, im not gona jump in to any thing out ragious right now, only fiberglassing that i will have to start out with will be a dash and simple body parts depending on what my homie can make good molds, im not to hot on carbon fiber stuff, cool shit tho some of the race cars ive built and worked in the pits with would have full carbon fiber bodys, it was sweet when they would wreck cuz i would get some good salvageable carbon fiber parts to play with

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Aug 10, 03   3:39 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

ya... carbon fibre is some crazy stuff...

so you puttin a turbo neon 4banger in there or somethin, or what? you also buildin a full-race tube chassis or usin parts of the neon chassis?

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sun Aug 10, 03   4:27 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

pictures speak louder then words, sooooooooooon to come the most fucking unbelieveable shit around built to the point that i have a good chance of killin my self in it =)

VW_Nut

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Mon Aug 11, 03   8:52 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

Hey Gorgoth,
They do run about 20's or even slower, hahaha. I have had mine over 85 but that is with a tail wind and down hill, and we have a great tail wind out here. It even makes a Neon feel like a rocket ship, at least one that is running.
The header (1 3/4"!) is going on next weekend, should hit 15's easily when I'm done.

SweetNeon

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Thu Aug 14, 03   10:43 PM    [re: VW_Nut] 

15s lol for fucks sake my oldsmobile could fuck your car up

Gorgoth3k1

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 15, 03   1:02 PM    [re: VW_Nut] 

are you saying that with just a header you're going to increase your ET from in the 20s to 15? The only fast bugs i've seen either had a BBC 454 in it or I saw one with a 500ci Cadillac engine in it... Dont think i've ever seen anyone beef up that stock air-cooled engine... If you can do it, I say go for it...

-Daniel

Caddy 500ci. Fiero

VW_Nut

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 15, 03   2:25 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

You can't even sell a POS on e-bay, I dont think you posses the know how to fuck your girlfriend.

VW_Nut

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Fri Aug 15, 03   2:30 PM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

I also have a set 40mm carbs, I am only putting on the header right now, so with the whole package at this point I am hoping for 15's. I'm at the trial and error stage. I still need some manifolds and linkage for the carbs. I have seen bugs run down into the 9's on just carburators, but that is in the "pro" ranks. It wouldn't take much to get one into the 11's and still drive it on the street. Dropping in a V8 would be a waste of time and effort, but it would be very unique. I heard there is a guy that shows up at the local car show that has a 440 in his and it is well done, just not the route i want to go.

BlownGTP

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Aug 16, 03   8:33 AM    [re: Gorgoth3k1] 

yea man, you can tweek the hell outa them little air cooled motors.

hooyeah

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Sat Aug 23, 03   6:09 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

wow neon i thought you were smart enough to not insult yourself clearly i was wrong

obviously she was interested in some type of dick to give you her number after all you are jsut a big dick with a shiny watch hey neon bling bling buddy

what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

LS4_454

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   8:40 PM    [re: SweetNeon] 

"he will neversee any thing close to 17s for pry 5 years, the neon is comeing along VERY slowly"
Your car is coming around slowly but he wont see 17's for 5 years? Gimme a break, what stage is your "car" at now. Last shit we heard was something about cutting it up and making a frame for it.
But he will driving circles around your moms house before your car even see the light of day.
Hey, why dont you post some pics of it, LOL.

LS4_454

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Tue Sep 2, 03   8:45 PM    [re: VW_Nut] 

Ahhh Dude, 1 3/4"? From other post it sounds like you are running a single port motor with kadrons? Ick!
That wont get you far or very fast.

VW_Nut

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   1:55 PM    [re: LS4_454] 

Ive got a post for you over at the import forum, I'll move it to the top.

uglystick

Re: NO buy stuff from ME : LT1 motor trans ect new   Posted Wed Sep 3, 03   2:19 PM    [re: VW_Nut] 

oh, oops...i'm your daily post whore....

usually i'm the post whore with 4 page long posts - not today!

jason

Cat'n'Mouse - '85 Jaguar XJ-S w/ SBC 383 Stroker; Moon Cross Ram Quad Sidedraft 45DCOE Webers; TCI 700R4; 2200 Stall; Dana 44 Indy Rear Axle w/ 2.88:1 Gears & Powr-Lok Posi; Goal: 185mph.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1