Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826
DBLDREW
(Competitor)
Fri Dec 15, 06   9:35 PM
Re: imports r gay!!!!!!!

There is more to it then just HP. Iím not the one saying that HP is the only thing that matters, nor am I saying that Torque is the only thing that matters. You however are saying that Torque is the only thing that matters which is false.

Do I think that an 8 hp advantage will offset the 40lbft disadvantage? Itís hard to say, it depends on the weight of the cars in question, the gear ratio etc.. But I would guess that it wouldnít. But that wasnít what I was questioning you on. You make the statement that a 200hp 500lbft car would be faster then a 500hp 200lbft car, which is completely false.

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1