Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826
LethalToy
(Competitor)
Wed Jul 3, 02   3:17 PM
Re: get the fuck off

Uglystick:
Thats a very clean truck. I like it. I particularly like the slight rake to it as well. Just right. Personally I think if your going to build a ride, mild, then build it smooth with clean lines and no tacky bolt-ons or other crap. If you wanna build 'em wild, then the skies the limit but there aren't many wild rides that you can use daily. I'm going to show your truck pic to my old man. Methinks I'll have a project to work on after he sees it. He sold his 77 Silverado w/blown 502, 4/6 drop on Hoosiers in '98 and bought a 98 Dodge Ram 2x4 w/360. He's itchin for the hop-up bug but hasn't decided on the look he wants. Most of the Rams in town are 4x4's and the only custom 2wd is slammed on bags (he doesn't like it. Too low). However if one of the new 2003 Rams show up at the wrecker, ya better believe I'm scooping those 20" factory rims for him.

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1