ChullSS
(Newbie)
Fri May 18, 07   12:07 AM
New guy

I looked around after i joined. Does any one race or have cars.
All i see is shit talking. Yet not a single race related thread.
I like to race but got no money. who wants to see if the can beat my LS1.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Fri May 18, 07   9:03 AM
Re: New guy

Maybe when you get an LS1. Enjoy the shit talking.

ChullSS
(Newbie)
Fri May 18, 07   2:03 PM

You don't think I have one? I don't think you have a car.
I'll race you if you want?

wamario
(Newbie)
Tue May 22, 07   6:35 PM

i don t think i have one

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Tue May 22, 07   9:32 PM

Boo hoo you dont think I have a car. Id rather not waste my gas driving out to BFE so you can race my Integra. Thanks but no thanks.

ChullSS
(New Member)
Tue May 22, 07   10:54 PM

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2027288414
Enjoy*_^

UkDrifting
(New Member)
Wed May 23, 07   5:23 PM

hey you wouldnt have any proff of you owning that car would you mate. if you do thanks. if i didnt live in the uk i would race you.

Silo55
(Competitor)
Wed May 23, 07   8:20 PM

Have cars? I have an M3 does that count? I'll be straight up and admit I didn't buy it myself though, so I probaly don't count.

ChullSS
(New Member)
Wed May 23, 07   9:09 PM

Thats the problem you don't live in this country.

ChullSS
(New Member)
Wed May 23, 07   9:12 PM

ME RACING A GT
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2031298798

UkDrifting
(Spectator)
Thu May 24, 07   2:04 PM

nice car mate.and also yah i would say that counts

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Thu May 24, 07   5:58 PM

Thats a pretty gay camaro. The fat nerd driving it needs to take of those chunti wheels and stick with stockers or something.

ChullSS
(New Member)
Thu May 24, 07   6:21 PM

Whats a chunti? They are stock SS Wheels you Dumshit.

UkDrifting
(Spectator)
Fri May 25, 07   10:32 AM

they dont look stock to me. mate so im with him put those stocks on.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Fri May 25, 07   4:45 PM

A chunti is a wetback, and I didnt know Chevy made beaner wheels from the factory you dumbshit*.

Silo55
(Competitor)
Fri May 25, 07   7:04 PM

I'm not sure what you all are seeing, but to me those look like the stock SS wheels.

A reference shot of an SS: http://www.dragtimes.com/images/8759-2000-Chevrolet-Camaro.jpg

ChullSS
(New Member)
Sat May 26, 07   10:25 AM

Thank you at least one persons did not learn everything from the last issue of import tunner.
Stock Wheel's !!!
What is so hard to understand.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Sat May 26, 07   1:59 PM

I dont give a shit about domestic cars, maybe thats why I dont know what SS wheels look like. His wheels are chrome and look swirly, maybe thats why I think they look like shit.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Sat May 26, 07   4:57 PM

Ok I will go buy some Rota's to suite your liking. IF you don't know then why comment.

Silo55
(Competitor)
Sat May 26, 07   7:36 PM

Yeap, I learned from the last issue of Super Street.

Jokes aside, I know what the stock wheels look like, since I see atleast 5 Camaros on the way to the gas station and back.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Sun May 27, 07   4:22 PM

I dont have to know what kind of wheels they are to know that they are ugly.

UkDrifting
(Spectator)
Mon May 28, 07   7:07 PM

lol

FastFiveO
(Professional)
Mon May 28, 07   9:51 PM

my truck can do that same thing. thats why my tires are bald

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Tue May 29, 07   1:07 PM

Yeah my tires are bald. Im not trying to show off.
Just thought since this is CVSR i would post a race.
But people talk shit but its ok . I would like to see videos of other peoples races or car.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Tue May 29, 07   1:13 PM

I like imports too
Video of actual street racing.
Cheap but hey street racing is like that
Especially with slow cars HAHAHAHA
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2031485179

UkDrifting
(Spectator)
Tue May 29, 07   1:23 PM

like the video.

Silo55
(Competitor)
Tue May 29, 07   8:02 PM

Very nice to see some real racing for once on this site. You should have lined up against that Teg though, it would have been more competition than that silly Mustang would have.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Tue May 29, 07   11:13 PM

Thanks!
About time someone is not negative.
I have a new video of me racing a S2000.
That is a quick car.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2032715560

Silo55
(Competitor)
Wed May 30, 07   9:44 AM

Definitly loving the videos, keep them coming.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Wed May 30, 07   6:44 PM

Did anybody else see that utility truck crossing the street? Thats why street racing is stupid.

Silo55
(Competitor)
Wed May 30, 07   8:43 PM

Yea, I did happen to notice the truck, didn't really pay much attention to it though to think thoroughly about it.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Wed May 30, 07   8:46 PM

That road is about 4miles long and its down hill.
The truck was really far away but since its way bigger than my car it looks closer. Optical illusion.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Wed May 30, 07   8:48 PM

If you think street racing is stupid why are you on
COACHELLA VALLEY STREET RACING.NET?

1BadChevelle
(New Member)
Thu May 31, 07   12:12 PM

Hey Chull, Nice Camaro. Hope to see you running around some time. I 'll throw you a rev if I do.

Maybe we'll get a chance to line em up some time. Would be a fun run.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Thu May 31, 07   12:50 PM

For sure.
I'm down. I usually don't cruise cat city.
But hey its a small Valley Later.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Thu May 31, 07   4:42 PM

How many of us actually live in CV? Its an automotive forum, thats why. The point Im trying to make about the truck is that it could have crossed a hundred feet in front of you instead of 4 miles down the road.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Thu May 31, 07   6:55 PM

I understand.
How about a pick of your integra.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Thu May 31, 07   8:58 PM

I dont have any pictures. Its a stock Milano Red GSR body.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Thu May 31, 07   9:33 PM

DC or DA?
MY buddie has a clean Forest green GSR on RG's.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Fri Jun 1, 07   6:15 PM

DC.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Sat Jun 2, 07   1:13 AM

New vid from friday
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2033452892

Silo55
(Competitor)
Sat Jun 2, 07   8:32 PM

You went down to mexico just to race?

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Sun Jun 3, 07   12:16 PM

Its a disclamer, so the video cant be use to prosecute any of us for street racing or speed contest.

You cant get in trouble here for breaking a law in an other country.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Sun Jun 3, 07   1:15 PM

That isnt true. The US will extradite you. You cant get in trouble by the US government is more like it.

Silo55
(Competitor)
Sun Jun 3, 07   11:48 PM

You can get in trouble in that other country though. Even then, they really can't prove it was you racing without a VIN or Licence plate number to prove it was that particular car. Yet, i doubt they would care and assert there authority anyway.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Mon Jun 4, 07   10:24 PM

I think its funny?

Silo55
(Competitor)
Mon Jun 4, 07   11:02 PM

Ehhh nevermind what I said, I tend to get off subject and ramble on...

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Tue Jun 5, 07   9:45 PM

Dam I guess I'm the only one on here with a digital camera.
Let me know before you guys race and I'll record it or i can take pictures of cars.
We need to get something going on here. It's getting really boring.

Silo55
(Competitor)
Tue Jun 5, 07   10:10 PM

I have a digital camera, just videos from it would be less than bearable needless to say.

SweetNeon
(Black Sunshine)
Fri Jun 8, 07   1:40 PM

Doesnt every one here live in the valley?

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Fri Jun 8, 07   10:36 PM

Thats what I Tough.
I remember the vid of you racing out here.
I was still in HIGH SCHOOL.
Much respect.
This forum is fucking dead.

Riceracer
(Racer)
Sat Jun 16, 07   9:44 PM

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

FastFiveO
(Professional)
Sun Jun 17, 07   9:19 PM

wow ur bright

Riceracer
(Racer)
Sun Jun 17, 07   9:35 PM

I know, eh? You wish you were me.

FastFiveO
(Professional)
Sun Jun 17, 07   9:41 PM

naw i dont wish to be a queer like ya but yeah ida never thought to do like all losers and repeat myself 1000 times

NOS
(Competitor)
Mon Jun 18, 07   9:50 AM

yea actualy you are already like him. you both love dick in your mouth.

hey chull shut ur fucking faggot ass up motherfucker your car is gay and so are you. go suck your grandmas penis, shes hard.

ChullSS
(Spectator)
Tue Jun 19, 07   6:10 PM

????

NOS
(Competitor)
Sat Jun 23, 07   11:32 AM

are you that fucking stupid?

ChullSS
(Flagger)
Wed Jul 11, 07   3:19 PM

nope just wondering whats your problem with me if I never even said anything to you.

ChullSS
(Flagger)
Wed Jul 25, 07   8:53 PM

Just another vid.
This the fastest Honda I have race against .
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=14098202

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Thu Jul 26, 07   3:02 PM

The fat beaner needs to learn how to drive, and I dont mean you.

ChullSS
(Flagger)
Fri Jul 27, 07   12:59 PM

that's a good friend. Why the whole beaner thing?
We found out why the gears were hard to slam, he bent one of the shaft from the shift linkage. Fixing that as we speak and he is also mounting some Hannkook slicks. All this to beat an auto ls1

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Sun Jul 29, 07   12:11 AM

What tranny is he using?

ChullSS
(Flagger)
Sun Jul 29, 07   2:54 PM

It's a B16 cable transmission

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Sun Jul 29, 07   11:07 PM

He must not be very built up then if you're beating his ass that bad.

ChullSS
(Flagger)
Mon Jul 30, 07   11:57 AM

Nope it's a stock ls/v-tec .
B20 with a second gen B16 head, cold air, headers and straight pipe. Car's race weight is 2450 with driver and striped out interior.
I'm thinking around 165-170hp and about 155tq
My friends GSR is about the same. I will post the vid from that race.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Mon Jul 30, 07   9:01 PM

Those are whp estimates or flywheel estimates?

ChullSS
(Flagger)
Sat Aug 4, 07   1:30 PM

I was thinking Engine hp.
Did some looking around and i would say more like 165-170 tq

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Sun Aug 5, 07   1:55 AM

What pistons is he using? The stock B20 pistons or something else. Was it a B20B or B20Z? Just looking for compression numbers. It should be more around 180hp.

ChullSS
(Flagger)
Sun Aug 5, 07   7:58 PM

Its a B20B. It did not seem like he has so much. then again who knows how good he did his conversion.

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Wed Aug 8, 07   7:28 PM

He has stupid low compression. Tell him to stop being cheap and swap out those pistons.

ChullSS
(Flagger)
Wed Aug 8, 07   9:28 PM

He said their good for Nitrous. Is that true?

lloyd
(Spectator)
Thu Jan 10, 08   10:28 AM

i got d nissan skyline

NOS
(Competitor)
Fri Jan 11, 08   8:31 PM

your a faggot

Rx_otary_Se7en
(Black Sunshine)
Sat Jan 19, 08   1:18 PM

Good for nitrous and forced induction in general. However theres no point in having a vtec head if he is going to run low compression like that. He could run nitrous with 9.6ish compression just fine if he BUILT it right.

SweetNeon
(Black Sunshine)
Sun Mar 2, 08   8:54 AM

That car is way to heavy. With alittle more cuting you can have a light weight honda like me.

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1