Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826
yeahnice1bruva
(Spectator)
Tue Apr 3, 07   9:23 PM
Re: ANYONE STILL RACING

shut da fuck up u r cussin other people and some day they r gunna get u back and when they do i am gunna laugh me fuckin face off like everyone has done
everyone has moved on why dont u do the fucking same instead of making it a big fucking deal of it.
if anyone aggrees send me a post or reply sayin if u do agree on what i sed or not

nos is a prick but he is still a pperson who drives a fast fcar who loves racing and has a babe by his side.
now who wud not want that eh opwh except u cus u go for the classical lifestyle dont u
everyone else has got a exitin ,life but for u
u hagve got a life but not as gud as them.
u may have more knowledge on cars than i do but i do know one thing.
cars make the bitches go vroom vroom on hydraulics and boobs go bounce bounce like a bouncycassle when shaggin a woman.

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1