Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826
uglystick
(Competitor)
Mon Aug 26, 02   10:10 PM
Re: CHP Camaros!

okieville more like. jesus kid, you're telling someone you've never met that 'they're not a real racer?'

i ran my car down at the local cruise night two weeks back and ate the following cars for lunch:

Dodge Viper R/T 10
BMW e46 M3
'66 Chevelle SS 396
Twin Turbo Eclipse w/ Motec Engine Mgmt
'02 Cadillac Deville (if you laugh at this one, you have no idea what the fast cars are)

and i spent 6 grand on my car. that's it.

jason

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1