Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826
SweetNeon
(Black Sunshine)
Sat Jul 12, 03   5:53 AM
Re: Senate Bill 2087

chp in the valley has got one, one of my mod exhast tickets i had to get signed off at the chp was a pain in the ass, i even went throu all the trouble of puting the stock muffler back on and the bitch was still to loud, when i parked the car to go in the office i shoved some steal wool in the exhaust so when it came time for the dude to test my shit it was quiet untill he told me to rev it up at which point the steal wool flue out lol the officer was laughing his ass off and ended up leting me go. my point is officers these days can enforce the laws how ever they want depending on the person they are dealing with

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1