Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826
MrPeabody
(Black Sunshine)
Mon Jul 7, 03   6:28 AM
Re: Senate Bill 2087

No shit, and that's what pisses me of. My buddy was pulled over in his CRX a while ago. Cop said his exhaust was too loud. Now, the law is it can't exceed 85 decibels at 2500 RPM. He told the cop that, and the cop said, "I don't know, they just tell us if we can hear it 500 feet away, it's illegal."
Well no shit, I can hear stock cars from 500 feet away. Then we find out they don't even have a decible tester at the CHP. I don't see how you can enforce a law you don't even know the specifics of.

[/rant]

-Ben

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1