Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826
FwyWarriorAdministrator
(CVSR Creator!)
Tue Apr 16, 02   2:51 AM
Let's try this again.

The forums have been giving me a lot of crap. Turns out it was not configured properly. I moved it to a new server that seems to be faster and set it up the exactly to specs. Unfortunetely I lost the messages you guys posted this morning. Anyways, enough tech crap. Go ahead and sign up. There shouldn't be any more problems. Sorry for all the BS.

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1