Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826

Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /usr/share/nginx/html/php/ubbthreads/ubbt.inc.php on line 826
MustangFanatic
(Spectator)
Tue Aug 2, 05   3:42 AM
Re: vin numbers

By the way, nice Fast and the Furious car. Never seen the movie but I have a car model of it and other junk, I also made one on Need for Speed Underground 2, and also Brian's Nissan Skyline GTR from 2 Fast 2 Furious which I have the DVD of.

I just got a .501 too which is really great in my opinion!

Contact Webmaster | Privacy statement CVSR.NET

UBBThreads™ 5.5.1